Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Traveller's Song


I don't know where the winds came from, and where they'll lead me to:
I only know I'm moving on, and that's all I can do.
Forgotten is my origin and dusky is my past
I move on with a steady pace because I know I must.
The roads criss cross like cobwebs, like arteries and veins
I walk through streets and avenues, and along crooked lanes.
The heavens melt in horizon and new roads start from old
I've walked through darkened alleys too, and across streets of gold.
I have the sun and moon with me, and stars show me my way,
With blessings from the mighty sky I travel everyday.
I have my dreams to guide me and give me magic wings,
To take me past the stormy nights and beyond dusky ruins.
The lights ahead, like illusions, charmingly dance and bend;
I know I'll meet my destiny, upon my journey's end.

No comments: